- What: A rod with M6 insert threads on both sides.
- material: strong
- measures: 300mm high (fixed!), ⌀ ~35mm. The insert threads are 15mm deep in. There is an extra 25mm space for a bolt after the insert thread. So in total there is room for a 40mm M6 bolt (see sketch below)
- Size: The length is fixed at 300mm, but the ~35mm diameter is flexible within the standard tolerance
- Material: standard tolerance
Get the part
- Buy: Only as local make.
- Make: The designer Parker Haynes shared instructions for one possible way to make this part. Find the instructions in the original post by the designer or click to download a PDF.