- What: A rod with an M6 insert thread on one side
- material: strong
- measures: 30mm high (fixed!), ⌀ ~35mm. The insert thread is 15mm long. There is an extra 5mm space for a bolt after the insert thread. So in total there is room for a 20mm M6 bolt (see sketch below)
- Size: The length is fixed at 30mm, but the ~35mm diameter is flexible within the standard tolerance
- Material: standard tolerance
Get the part
- Buy: Only as local make.
- Make: The designer Parker Haynes shared instructions for one possible way to make this part. Find the instructions in the original post by the designer or click to download a PDF.