- A lid, self fixing
- material: strong or flexible
- measures: inner diameter 152mm, outer diameter ~ 168mm
- holes: none
- Size: the inner diameter should be 152mm as this lid is supposed to work in combination with the tube pieces 012.1, 015.1 and 048.1, the outer diameter and height is within standard tolerance (see some version also in the make section)
- Material: standard tolerance as long as it works as a lid meaning it applies some pressure to the tube so the lid can stay in place.
Get the part
- Buy: Only as local make, but if you are lucky you can find a working lid in the market. We discovered that the lid of “Eichhorn constructor bucket” fits and sits well.
- Make: You can easily 3D print this part! We share 4 different STL files for it under TPP 1.0. → STL file download here (preview above)
- Designer: Lars Zimmermann & Max Cuppens via Felix the Stool
- Original post, original post backup.pdf
- Open: Shared under TPP 1.0