- What: strap.
- Material: bendable.
- Measures: 30 x 30 x 0,8mm.
- Holes: 3grid, 10 holes – all possible 3grid holes , hole size is 6mm.
- Size: standard tolerance.
- Material: the part is used in applications that will put a lot of stress on it. So a strong material (for example PP) is recommended.
Get the part
- Buy: the part is currently not available for purchase.
- Make: it is pretty easy to make and source for. Find a bendable material (like PP sheets or leather), take some scissors to cut it and punch some holes with a hole puncher.
- The part in the images above is laser cut from PP. You can download the file for it in the original post that introduced the part.
- Lars Zimmermann; initial post, initial post backup.pdf
- Open: shared under TPP 1.0.
Products using this part