- Half pipe
- material: strong
- measures: ⌀ 152mm, height ~ 90 mm
- holes: 9 holes ⌀ 10mm in Trikka grid
- Size: standard tolerance
- Material: standard tolerance
Get the part
- Buy: Only as local make.
- Make: This part is very easy to make! Our prototypes were made from standard off the shelf KG drain pipes (160mm) from PVC. You can cut these pipes with a metal saw and drill it like wood. But maybe you can think of another way? | How to get the holes? Use a strap like 038.1 to figure out the distance from center to sides. The holes in the center are in the center of the part as well, facing 90° downwards when the part stays on “its feet”.
- Designer: Lars Zimmermann via Lamp Moe
- Original post, original post backup.pdf
- Open: Shared under TPP 1.0