- A tube
- material: strong
- measures: height ~ 90mm, inner diameter 152 mm
- holes: 2 holes ⌀ 54 mm across from each other, 2 holes ⌀ 10mm across from each other and in 90° to the center of the the larger holes. The center of the holes are in the center of the part height.
- Size: the inner diameter is fixed to 152 mm, all the is flexible within the standard tolerance
- Material: standard tolerance
Get the part
- Buy: Only as local make.
- Make: This part is very easy to make! Our prototypes were made from standard off the shelf KG drain pipes (160mm) made from PVC. You can cut these pipes with a metal saw and drill it like wood. But maybe you can think of another way.
- Designer: Lars Zimmermann via Lamp Moe
- Original post, original post backup.pdf
- Open: Shared under TPP 1.0