- A tube
- Measures: 300mm high, inner ⌀ 152mm
- Material: strong
- Holes: 2 holes ⌀ 54mm in the center across from each other
- Size: standard tolerance, except the diameter. This part connects exactly to a couple of other parts (033.1 lid, disks 005.1 & 005.2)
- Material: standard tolerance, but it should be pretty strong so it works for sitting and stacking.
Get the part
- Buy: only as local make
- Make: this part is very easy to make! Our prototypes were made from standard off the shelf KG drain pipes from PVC (160mm). You can cut these pipes with a metal saw and drill it like wood. Can you think of another way?
- Designer: Lars Zimmermann, via Felix the Stool
- Original post, original post backup.pdf
- Open: Shared under TPP 1.0