- What: Off the shelf cable with plug and switch
- material: diverse
- Size: standard tolerance
- Material: standard tolerance (But of course this is about electricity and therefore potentially dangerous. Do not attempt to make this yourself unless you really know what you do.)
Get the part
- Buy: Readily available in stores. Search for “lamp cable with plug and switch”. Our picture shows a version we bought in Germany (search for “Euro-Zuleitung”) with a plug that fits into european sockets. Usually as 2 different parts: a E14 bulb holder and cable (with or without switch). Try to get a bulb holder that allows to get the cable out again (no click but screw). You can combine this part also with 084.1, 085.1 and 013.1. Here is a video about the assembly (see also picture above).
- Make: No instructions available.
- Designer: Lars Zimmermann via Wire Lamp
- Original post, original post backup.pdf
- Open: This part was bought off the shelf. It is probably prior art. For high volume commercial use though check the legal status though (and let us know please)