- A disk with 13 holes
- material: strong
- measures: ⌀ 151,5mm, thickness ~16mm
- holes: 13 holes ⌀ 10mm. The distance between the neighbour holes in the outer ring follows the Trikka grid of 30mm.
- Size: The ⌀ of 151,5 is important because the disk is supposed to fit tightly into the tube pieces 012.1, 015.1 and 048.1. The thickness is within the standard tolerance.
- Material: standard tolerance
Get the part
- Buy: Only as local make
- Make: You can make this with your hands or laser cut it. We’ll share laser cutter ready file for it. Download here (pls test the file before using it!)
- Designer: Lars Zimmermann & Max Cuppens via Platform Clocks
- Original post, original post backup.pdf
- Open: Shared under TPP 1.0